Sunday, January 5, 2014

Considering 2014

On my “Think About” list for the year ahead:
  • return to my “fighting weight” of 130-135lbs and 22–25% body fat thru nutrition, cardio + strength training
  • paint the doors + trim in our and Grace’s room.
  • choose the perfect grey to paint the common areas: foyer, upstairs hallway, living and dining rooms, kitchen, powder room
  • learn 12 songs on my new guitar
  • travel to Florida for the Spring break with all four kids
  • pay off 50% of my credit card debt before Dec 31, 2014
  • build Mavis Naturals to a minimum of $500 in monthly sales
  • construct storage room shelves and get the $#%&@ organized!
  • take more photos + videos of my kids
  • write + illustrate more
Happy New Year! What’s on your list?

{ Psst… I love to receive feedback on my posts. Please leave your comments whenever yo

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list. I also do have my own list. I do hope that we're able to accomplish all of those.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very long list for 2014 and I want to accomplish them all. Truthfully, I would be satisfied if I completed 80% of the list LOL. Good luck to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making the list is easy but keeping it is hard. Enough determination is needed to accomplish everything. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2014 will soon end and here comes the 2015, hope our list is 90% accomplished...but honestly mine is only 50%. Looking forward to make a new one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have a bunch of wonderful list. I hope you are almost done considering that 2015 is fast approaching and you will be making another list then, right? Try to include in the list attending holy yoga for self meditation and relaxation to release stress. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure another list for 2015 will be prepared since 2014 will soon to end. I hope that almost in the your list were accomplished. Mine is only 75%, better luck next year, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It so nice reading a blog with sense, this could encouraged anyone to do the same. Now, I wanted to make my own list since 2015 is fast approaching.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last month of 2014 is soon to end, another long list will be prepared again. Hope everything will be accomplished, a percentage higher than this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This time you have to draft a new list for next year. I stop doing it since I never have a 100% done this year, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's quite a list! So, did you achieved them all? I just made mine for 2015. Good luck to me!

    ReplyDelete